2020-21 Innovative Indoor Program
We all know that the past year has been a challenging one. As we focus on the health and safety of our students, families and staff, WBExL has developed a small innovative program inside of the school.
Enroll now! Pay monthly with no commitment.
Start Date: Monday, November 16th
Time: 3:00 to 6:00 p.m. from Monday through Friday (M-F)
Grades: Kindergarten to Fourth Grade (open to all Winn Brook students)
Location: Three rooms with proper ventilation
Duration: Remainder of the school year (subject to change in response to changes in the hybrid schedule)
Number of students: 30
Number of cohorts: 3 cohorts, maximum of 10 students and two staff
Registration: Open now
$30 per day:
5 days per week (M-F) ($150/w)
3 days per week (M, W, Th) ($90/w)
2 days per week (T, F) ($60/w)
- The program will be based outside at first. As the weather becomes colder, the time spent indoors will increase.
- Pickup and drop off will remain outside, and parents and families will not be permitted to enter the program’s spaces – inside or out.
- Students will remain in their cohorts throughout the afternoon, including during transitions from one space to another.
- Students will transition inside for specific activities with their cohorts, and when the weather requires us to do so.
- Students will maintain physical-distancing while transitioning to all spaces, and masks will be required.
- All spaces and high-touch areas will be properly cleaned and disinfected prior to and after each group’s use.
- A mandatory wellness check will still be required daily for students and staff prior to arrival.
- WBExL will continue to exceed the safety requirements set forth by the school district for the health and well-being of the community.